Friday, April 27, 2012


Here are two cards I made this morning before work! I fit crafting time in wherever and whenever I can and that usually means early in the morning before work!  The Yee-Haw card I made using DCWV yellow cardstock, Bazzill beige cardstock, and patterned paper with a wood grain from I got years ago from Hobby Lobby.  The Yee-Haw sentiment is from Cardz Tv with Mary and the boots are from the County Fair Cartridge.  The "rope" is braiding cord from Walmart and the wooden button is from Close To My Heart.
The Make a Wish card was made using the same cardstock as the card above.  The patterned cardstock is from Stampin' Up! and the hat image I think, is from Doodlecharms cartridge, but I could be wrong.  I will have to check on that! hahah Finally, the sentiment is from KAndrew Designs stamps.

0 comments: